PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bahiaboy

Lurker
Jun 7, 2016
My beautiful Boswell Black Coal Nose Warmer arrived this morning in Sunny Spain :)
Cant praise the company enough great communications packaging and delivery in 5 days including the weekend !

Well packaged the box contained the Pipe with an assortment of goodies including Bag, Pipe Cleaners,Tamping Tool,Book of matches plus a 1oz sample of Magnum Tobacco !
They certainly present a 1st Class service and go that extra mile !
I will try and post a pic in the pics thread !

deatobacco

Lurker
Apr 23, 2016
Even though I've only been smoking a pipe for several months now, I was fortunate enough to discover this shop based on an article on this site. Since it was close enough to drive to, and I have friends who live reasonably nearby the shop, I decided to make a visit. Walking into this place was like nirvana for me. I'd "caution" you that you will be tempted to buy several pipes and several pounds of tobacco while you're here, and that's not much of an exaggeration. I've made two trips to the store now and walked away with four pipes (all excellent smokers and unique designs) and some really excellent tobacco. It seems I have already acquired an acute case of PAD and TAD, and I'm absolutely smitten with Boswells. They really are a top-notch pipe shop and tobacconist. They're friendly, knowledgeable, and fair in their dealings. JM, Dan, Archie, and the entire Boswell family are a joy to do business with and to get to know while hanging out in their shop.

reverendsasquatch

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 13, 2016
Lancaster PA
The main shop is about 1.5hrs from my house, and in an area I frequent due to the high density of fantastic and legendary trout streams.
I love the pipes, I love the tobacco, I love the atmosphere, and I love JM and Dan. Just a great outfit all around, and you can get some great qualities pipes w/out going bankrupt.
For those aero smokers not ready to full make the jump into English blends, orientals, etc., try The Bear. It's an aero with a nice note of latakia in it. For fans of Lane 1Q, try Boswell's Best. Similar...but kind of better (is that heretical?)

briarcudgel

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 6, 2016
Northwoods is great stuff. This reminded me to order more for the fall. I own two Boswell pipes, a rusticated bent Tomato and a beefy nose warmer Poker. Awesome pipes.

bigbehr

Lurker
Apr 10, 2012
I truely enjoy bear blend and northwoods. Their pipes are hit or miss for me. Always had great customer service.

Status
Not open for further replies.