PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Reminds me of my first job. It was a construction site and I was being paid to lug cement and all kinds of shit for 2.00 an hour. The complex we were building alrea]ady had 3/4's filled with people and this hottie used to walk by us everyday to go to school. I bet any one who wanted to bet that I could get a date with. She came home that day and I got the date and the money. Our first date was at the local drive in. It took maybe 10 minutes when we were stark naked doing things to each other that are too racy to say on the site, but I do have to say on our second date which of course we went to the drive in she brought a jar of vaseline. I will let your imaginations take over. I will never forget her name.Gretchen Bamgarten. We were both 16 so that wasn't an issue back then.

Aug 1, 2012
Yes, but times are changing. The "rule" hasn't been officially updated, but we've moved to NOT capitalizing articles, small verbs, or unimportant words. A bit more like NYTimes headlines style.
Ah ha! Gotcha! Then the word "but" should not have been capitalized!

(This post was entirely in fun and not meant to be taken seriously in any way.)

Reactions: jpmcwjr
Dec 6, 2019
AL/GA
We used to have Sheetrock groupies at the job site... I shit you not. You'd be amazed at what stuff may have gone on there. They looked about as good as you'd think a sheetrock groupie might look... not very.

If we wore a mask on the jobsite the boss would have fired us instantly... he doesn't want people falling out from breathing waste, on his watch. What kind of sick bastid would?

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Western society is loosing its collective minds. The over reactions to people being human is nuts. Yes, don't have strippers over to the construction worksite. If you do, don't post it. Idiots.
every time someone says that I am going to point out the whole history of humans and culture. We have been mad since forever. Seriously the moral panics of today seem down right sane compared to things like... Freaking out over the use of forks (considered an insult to God, seriously), the use of umbrellas (too French for an Englishman). Oh the things that where going to cause the collapse of civilization (books where going to make people too stupid to function, post boxes that you put your mail in where going to lead to collapse Because woman could marry a guy now without their dad getting in the way). Just cause you're noticing something doesn't make it new. People never had their minds to lose.

elessar

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2019
Lol I got invited to a contractor Christmas party once. Made that video look like church. A father son duo worked with me at the time and it wasn't 3 tenths of a second after going thru the door that I heard "don't tell your mother". I think the title of the main entertainment was "Christmas Hostess".

Status
Not open for further replies.