PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
You can't make this shit up...hahahahahahaha

There’s not much in the video I don’t have a problem with,” said Andrew Pariser of RESCON, an association of residential builders. “No one in the video had any kind of mask on. They weren’t social distancing.”

Well they weren't, lol.

The most surprising thing is that they were taking photos and videos and posting them on facebook and everything.

J.Henry845

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 22, 2019
Dutchess County, NY
You can't make this shit up...hahahahahahaha

There’s not much in the video I don’t have a problem with,” said Andrew Pariser of RESCON, an association of residential builders. “No one in the video had any kind of mask on. They weren’t social distancing.”
Don't they realize getting motorboated by a stripper while wearing a mask takes all of the fun out of it.

I would be more concerned with wearing a rubber than a mask. It would be pretty embarrassing if your wife found out you caught a case of the clap from a stripper as well as the 'vid.

telescopes

Pipe Dreamer and Star Gazer
I left work early to go with a group of coworkers to the Magic Castle in LA. We had a no cell phone posting on Facebook rule. What did they want to do when they all got there: Post on Facebook. Knowing damned well that our boss was monitoring Facebook. Like I said, "Idiots."

Reactions: BROBS
Status
Not open for further replies.