PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

theboz

Can't Leave
Mar 12, 2013
United States
The thread title had me thinking this was bad news...glad it isn't. Congratulations, I'm sure you will keep making an impression on people through your good work.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
What a great career. In my experience, retirement only quickens the pace of life. I thought I'd be pondering

whether to read a book or take a long walk. Huh! The old joke, I don't know how I ever had time to work, is

true. Enjoy, enjoy, and take time to smell the roses.

pflan

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 3, 2013
Congratulations sir! A lot of us are on the constant journey to enjoy what we do every day, and it seems like you had that for 17 years. Incredible.. Enjoy your newly found down time! :puffpipe:

Dec 24, 2012
Congratulations. You have a great deal to be proud of. Enjoy your retirement - I hope, though, that you will still continue with the pipe and tobacco business.

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
Thanks for all the very kind words, Ladies and Gents. I do plan on making my "retirement" a working one as my eBay and private website businesses will get all of my attention and allow me more time work with both sites. Again, I am blessed. I never really "worked" at the Texas Sports Hall of Fame and what I do as "Pipestud" is not work either. Especially since many of you are my customers and always make what I do fun.
Thanks again to all of you for making me feel really good today!
Pipestud

plateauguy

Lifer
Mar 19, 2013
Outstanding, Steve! A job that isn't work is hard to find and a true blessing - might have something to do with your outlook on life.
Enjoy the retirement - I was worried that you were leaving us!

Status
Not open for further replies.