Is There Any Blend That You Wish Were a Woman So That You Could Make Love to It?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sumusfumus

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 20, 2017
New York City
I cannot believe that I actually spent an obscene amount of my valuable time, to read thru 4 pages of comments! Just a hilarious, total waste of of good forum real estate. What blatant degeneracy!

Who could...who WOULD... think of such a thing! The very idea of.....making love to a pile of tobacco?

PIPES are my femme fatale.... Some pipes can really scratch my primal itch. I have a big, over-size, rusticated canted-bowl Dublin, that evokes....in my twisted mind....Sophia Loren. A young Sophia Loren. The 1964 "Marriage, Italian Style- Sophia Loren....when she walks down the street in that low-cut, clinging dress. Mamma mia....that's a spicy meatball!

Yes, rubbing on that bumpy, rusticated surface, the shape of the moundy, mammary-like bowl, can usually raise my half-dead..... imagination... to greater heights.

IMO....it's PIPES, their shape, their feel, that are far more of a turn-on, far more organic/orgasmic.... that some pile of shredded vegetable matter. Tobacco fetishes, and various other sexually disgusting , perverted, unthinkable dreams.... all go up in smoke. But pipes, stay behind, remain tangible, to hold, forever. Only you will know why that dumb-ass smile comes to your face, when you stuff, stroke/rub and warm up the atoms of that special, evocative, pipe.

Don't judge me.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
I cannot believe that I actually spent an obscene amount of my valuable time, to read thru 4 pages of comments! Just a hilarious, total waste of of good forum real estate. What blatant degeneracy!

Who could...who WOULD... think of such a thing! The very idea of.....making love to a pile of tobacco?

PIPES are my femme fatale.... Some pipes can really scratch my primal itch. I have a big, over-size, rusticated canted-bowl Dublin, that evokes....in my twisted mind....Sophia Loren. A young Sophia Loren. The 1964 "Marriage, Italian Style- Sophia Loren....when she walks down the street in that low-cut, clinging dress. Mamma mia....that's a spicy meatball!

Yes, rubbing on that bumpy, rusticated surface, the shape of the moundy, mammary-like bowl, can usually raise my half-dead..... imagination... to greater heights.

IMO....it's PIPES, their shape, their feel, that are far more of a turn-on, far more organic/orgasmic.... that some pile of shredded vegetable matter. Tobacco fetishes, and various other sexually disgusting , perverted, unthinkable dreams.... all go up in smoke. But pipes, stay behind, remain tangible, to hold, forever. Only you will know why that dumb-ass smile comes to your face, when you stuff, stroke/rub and warm up the atoms of that special, evocative, pipe.

Don't judge me.
ALREADY JUDGED SRY

lochinvar

Lifer
Oct 22, 2013
Yeah, Blue Note. That way when she asks "Ange, are you going to respect me in the morning?" I can answer
"Morning? I don't respect you now Blue."

PS George Washington COULD turn invisible, he had a robot friend (Walter), and they invented cocaine. He also had two sets of.....nevermind.

Status
Not open for further replies.