PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
I watch That Chapter as well.

Great true crime content.
Weirdest thing I know because of that Chapter is I've worked with someone who latter got murdered and also told off their murderer too. Just didn't like that fucker. Also really weird is the Gypsy Rose one why because I never thought I'd see interrogation video where the cops really mean it when they're tell a murder suspect it will be o.k..

Jun 9, 2018
England
Weirdest thing I know because of that Chapter is I've worked with someone who latter got murdered and also told off their murderer too. Just didn't like that fucker. Also really weird is the Gypsy Rose one why because I never thought I'd see interrogation video where the cops really mean it when they're tell a murder suspect it will be o.k..

The Gypsy Rose story is certainly a very strange one, the mother was an evil bitch.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
The Gypsy Rose story is certainly a very strange one, the mother was an evil bitch.
yeah it's literally the only one where the normal reaction is flipped. You normally feel sorry for the murdered person and think the murderer is the one getting what the y deserve. Like normally the villain of the story isn't the person who got murdered. That time it was. The worst part is I have a family member that I thought the only difference between them and the mother in that one was opportunity.

canucklehead

Lifer
Aug 1, 2018
Alberta
img_20120320_221617.jpg
Screenshot_20210210-193338_Google.jpg