PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Ireland's climate is interesting. Before I visited, I thought of wind and mists, which are certainly there, but who knew their were palm trees? Parts of Ireland are influenced by the Gulf Stream with warm currents and air. Each day is remarkably changeable, from a wall of fog to bright sun just while you eat breakfast.

brooklynpipeclub

Can't Leave
Sep 6, 2019
Brooklyn, NYC
www.instagram.com
I visited M. Cahill's a few years back on a trip to Ireland with the intention of buying some of their house blends. Sadly, because of regulations enforced when Ireland joined the Euro Union, loose tobacco was no longer allowed to be sold. They did have tins of Peterson blends (this was before they acquired the Dunhill catalog) but that was pretty much all the pipe tobacco they had available. Still, it was nice to be able to visit that historical shop and I was happy to see they were still doing business.

Apipeinthewoods

Might Stick Around
Jan 24, 2020
Dublin, Ireland
Ireland's climate is interesting. Before I visited, I thought of wind and mists, which are certainly there, but who knew their were palm trees? Parts of Ireland are influenced by the Gulf Stream with warm currents and air. Each day is remarkably changeable, from a wall of fog to bright sun just while you eat breakfast.
It certainly is interesting to find rain drops falling, and when you look up it is blue sky!

A rare fern normally resident in the Caribbean, was recently discovered growing in Killarney National Park.