PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Been a pipe smoker since I was 17 back in '91. Welcome aboard from Central Kentucky!

jaxonlee

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 26, 2020
Butte, Montana, USA
Been a pipe smoker since I was 17 back in '91. Welcome aboard from Central Kentucky!
That sounds like me. A lot of my friends were chewing tobacco and plenty more were cigarette smokers. Chewing, I thought, was nasty and cigarettes smelled dreadful. But I came across a small filtered apple-bowled straight stem that I had for 20+ years and a pouch of Borkum Riff. At around 16-years old, I felt so sophisticated! Luckily I stayed with it over the years.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Welcome from the Central Coast of California! Ask any question, make any observation….

You can put your location in your Profile, which will save questions in the future as to where you live should you mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos of surroundings, and so forth. Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details, which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down.

Gecko

Can't Leave
Dec 6, 2019
Sweden
Welcome from Sweden!
Where are you located and what tobacco blends do you enjoy if I may ask?

Tommy Boy

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 28, 2020
Michigan
Welcome from S.W Michigan. All sorts of useful and funny stuff on here. Heck i learned a new use for my caulk gun today. You just never know what's going to pop up.

Status
Not open for further replies.