PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

hilojohnny

Lifer
Oct 2, 2010
I'll be celebrating at home.....if I choose to go public, I'll be celebrating at the police station.... :?

mikethepipe

Might Stick Around
Jan 19, 2011
I finished work two and a half hours ago;parked and walked to a 'pub' where I met the missus and we enjoyed a pub meal. I smoked my pipe on the way there and I will seriously place a sign on my workvan(on the back) for Int pipe smoking day. Mike :)

pappy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 17, 2011
I doubt very few outside the pipe smoking community celebrate it. Other than driving around smoking my pipe I can't think of any way to publicly celebrate that's legal. I'm gonna call my local B&M and see if they have anything planned, doubtful I know but worth a shot. :crazy:

collin

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 29, 2010
Oklahoma
I'm off that day and will smoking my pipe after Mass at the church,...hopefully with one of the altar servers who also smokes a pipe.

If the weather cooperates, I may go to the park in town and walk the pathways with pipe! :mrgreen:

wolfscout

Can't Leave
Dec 13, 2010
Newberry, SC
Pappy said

I'm gonna call my local B&M and see if they have anything planned, doubtful I know but worth a shot. [:crazy:]
I'm going to do that too, even if they are in Columbia. We need a Pipe Club in S.C. besides the one I started on Face Book last night.

romeowood

Lifer
Jan 1, 2011
The Interwebs
Way to go with the positive action wolfscout. Have you heard of meetup.com? It's a great way to start a local interest group and, as the name implies, meet up. If there isn't already a pipe group closer to you, you can create one and when enough people are interested you'll have the makings of...well a group...!

It's too early in the morning for me to put all the words together well. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.