PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sherlock

Can't Leave
Aug 21, 2011
I found this on a google search. What you think?
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123509294170728733.html

Jul 15, 2011
I think its cool to see that more young people are getting into the hobby. I like that they dropped Sykes Wilfords name as well. Interesting read, but I still cant get over the fact that the dude misspelled "briar."

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Kevin, I think you've factored into the hobby's growth equation in a huge way. There have been other forums and websites

-- even other pipe and tobacco magazines on line; but PM has become the 800lb gorilla in the e-room. Thanks for all your work in

the pipe and tobacco industry, and for creating one of the most informative resources available to pipe smokers anywhere on the planet. :clap:

(I won't even go into your labors on behalf of smokers' rights advocacy and political activism.)

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
+1 to that Cortezattic
The info on this site (as i'm sure you allready know) is invaluable. I've only STARTED to bookmark things like Fred's article on meers, important thread that tackled things I dont want to forget, and a few other articles that contain info I just NEED. There are MANY old threads I have to go back and check out to see if there was anything there I wanted to add to my "pipe references" folder.
Thank you! I hope you become filthy rich in mind, body, and all things tobacco. :worship:

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
@cortezattic

Kevin, I think you've factored into the hobby's growth equation in a huge way. There have been other forums and websites

-- even other pipe and tobacco magazines on line; but PM has become the 800lb gorilla in the e-room. Thanks for all your work in

the pipe and tobacco industry, and for creating one of the most informative resources available to pipe smokers anywhere on the planet.
Thank you Mr. B. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.