PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

workman

Lifer
Jan 5, 2018
The Faroe Islands
Having lived on a farm, I can tell you that cows are perhaps the most stupid creatures on this planet....sheep come a close second!

Regards,

Jay.
They are bred stupid. Around here, whenever an old ewe (is this the correct term for a female sheep?) shows some intelligence it is promptly put down. The intelligent ones turn up now and then and they are shrewd enough to evade the herders, always finding paths and passes where humans can't go. They also always become leaders of the flock which then becomes wild very fast.
Sometimes they are useful, though as they are not as likely to die in blizzards or avalanches, but most often they are a pain the ass.

Mar 1, 2014
You mean the government? Liquor sales are only sold at government run shops, same with pot.
Beer and Wine in most provinces can be sold in grocery stores. But hard liquor, the gov has the monopoly on that.
In a twist of irony you get cheaper Scotch in Canada than just about anywhere because the price does not reflect market pressure, even after being taxed to heck it's a good deal relative to the international market, there is just no such thing as "Cheap Whiskey" in Canada so we're all forced to buy high end anyway.
Of course the best option is still living somewhere with zero alcohol tax.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
A new round. Happy Friday!

1643380256317.png

Was this even considered? I'm sure I'll be vilified in 20 years for asking such an insensitive question.

1643380276188.png

Don't get all political, just enjoy the irony...

1643380292575.png

Well, DUH..... Yup, I been at sea for 6 months. I'm on a military pay scale and horny as hell.

@mso489 , what will you do with the money when you make parole??

1643380517997.jpeg

captpat

Lifer
Dec 16, 2014
North Carolina

View attachment 124658

Was this even considered? I'm sure I'll be vilified in 20 years for asking such an insensitive question.

View attachment 124659

View attachment 124660

Well, DUH..... Yup, I been at sea for 6 months. I'm on a military pay scale and horny as hell.

View attachment 124661
Pretty sad series of events there. As a Navy Vet, there's no punishment too severe from someone who sells state secrets.

Laurent

Lifer
Dec 25, 2021
Michigan
That’s a sad disgusting comment on how far we’ve fallen as a society. Do you happen to know the name and address of the brothel so I don’t ever visit it by accident if I’m ever in Australia?
Lol I do not, I guess just stay out of brothels and you’ll be good.

Akousticplyr

Lifer
Oct 12, 2019
Florida Panhandle

View attachment 124658

View attachment 124659

View attachment 124660

View attachment 124661
Hopefully it wasn’t $100 in cash and the rest were in “services”