Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
Thanks, despite my previous bad experiences with P&C, I ordered 2. Waiting for the time when I have to call and then find out they really didn't have it in stock and I'm on a wait list. Then it will take 1/2 hour or more, talking to various nitwits at P&C, to have my money refunded. Who knows, they may surprise me and 2 tins of the tobacco show up in my mailbox. I upgraded to UPS Ground to try and help my cause. I'm not holding my breath.

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
Thanks, despite my previous bad experiences with P&C, I ordered 2. Waiting for the time when I have to call and then find out they really didn't have it in stock and I'm on a wait list. Then it will take 1/2 hour or more, talking to various nitwits at P&C, to have my money refunded. Who knows, they may surprise me and 2 tins of the tobacco show up in my mailbox. I upgraded to UPS Ground to try and help my cause. I'm not holding my breath.
I ordered some over lunch and opted for the UPS just in case!!

grimpuffer

Can't Leave
Aug 29, 2016

The fact it still shows in stock right now makes me think there will be a lot of unhappy people.

It sucks because I remember when P&C was a reputable site and was just as good as SP until it was sold.

Now, I’m honestly still surprised they’re in business.