PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sagar

Might Stick Around
Jun 7, 2011
1-600x437.jpg

The rusticated liverpool(which is my best buy - 350k in Indian currency around 8 us dollar) and the billiard in the top row are my favorites,

2-600x398.jpg

2nd(the poker) one in 1st row is a very special gift from my soul-mate and gives very cool smoke as well.

3-600x362.jpg

The falcon is my new collection...I love it.
I got started smoking pipes just three months back,before then I was a heavy cigarette smoker(around 3 packets a day) and never thought to quit it or I could.I just fell in love with pipes and pipe related everything and enjoy every moment of it.Since India is cigarette oriented country,very lack of good tobaccos and good pipes,nevertheless I am lucky that I have collected few good pipes which are all local briar and very cheap.I know they are not so high in quality ,but still love to share them with all of you.I love this forum,I love the members here, thank you all,thanks Kevin.

ace57

Lifer
Jun 21, 2011
Sagar,You have some nice pipes. I never saw a Falcon look like that one.

misterrogers

Can't Leave
May 16, 2011
Ohio
A lovely collection! Remember, it isn't all about quailty. That's what makes our hobby so great. It's all about enjoying yourself, no matter what you smoke or what you smoke it in.
What sorts of pipe tobacco do you get in India if I may ask?

mlaug

Part of the Furniture Now
May 23, 2010
Iowa
Nice looking collection! Lots more bents than straights in your inventory.

sagar

Might Stick Around
Jun 7, 2011
@ misterrogers

Just Captain Black, Borkum Riff, Erinmore Mixture(which is good) and Flying Dutchman.I am really getting upset and don't know how long could I go on with pipe smoking.My friend is going to London and Denmark in Dec,he might would get some good tobaccos for me when he'll be back.

strave19

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 13, 2011
You've got a wonderful collection there! Especially for only being at it for 3 months. I hope to travel to India sometime in the next few years, and I'll have to remember to look for some nice briar at a good price :D .
Thanks for sharing.

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
Awesome collection for just 3 months! You've been busy! It took me years to get that many pipes. Can you order from the US for your tobacco or are the severe import restrictions?

Status
Not open for further replies.