PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackbeard

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 13, 2015
Tyler:
Glad you're on the mend. You lost some weight on an already slim frame, bub.
That's a great looking pipe. Several of my best friends are Charatans made under The Tinder Box stamp. (Those "special" TB burners are hands down the best values on the Bay and the most affordable way to build up a rotation of quality briars on a beer budget.)
That squatty beast, on the far right side of your rack, with the wide metal band could be a dead ringer for a DG Berwyck I own. Mine is one of the cheapest estates I ever purchased and delivers the goods as well, if not better, than half of my most expensive pipes.
It's good to have you back, Ayn Rand Fan.
Fnord
I lost a lot of weight. I would say 20 pounds due to the flu. It was 10 days of very bad. I gained some back, then went to working out as I felt like my muscle was gone.....it was. Taking a lot to come back from.
The pipes are..... left to right - Hialeah, Bradberry Classic, Napoli, Sav 2015 Christmas, and the one commented on is a DG Sculptura, so happens to be one of the best smokers.

blackbeard

Sep 13, 2015
Gotta get a lot of photo's updated now! Recently acquired an old calabash *wooden with meer insert*, a Savinelli Venere for the caption contest, AND fixed up an old "Bucko" pipe. The collection still grows. Aside from tobacco and supplies lately as lockpicking as a hobby has kind of taken first for the time being and I need more tools!

hextor

Sep 20, 2015
welcome back, nice looking pipe, may you smoke some good tobacco in it.

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
Tyler, is this your brother from another mother? There's a certain resemblance no?
fastnloud-600x337.jpg

blackbeard

Sep 13, 2015
Came back again...Preferred Member status. Now I feel capped out. Don't I get a decoder ring, or some sort of prize? :) maybe a gift basket with scented candles and bath beads? What about a personalized letter from Kevin himself?

blackbeard

Sep 13, 2015
5 months away again. Missing you guys. A lot has happened! How is everyone. Back again!

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
It's about time!! Where the f have you been man?!?! You just vanish. Don't write. Don't call. Don't email. Just vanish without letting us know where you were?!! We've been worried sick!! You coulda been hurt or worse... and you just leave us... with nothing. Do you hate us?! You just don't care about our feelings?! Did we do something wrong?! We take you into our family and you spit in our virtual faces?!

blackbeard

Sep 13, 2015
Turns out a lot of things can impact my worlds. Hated that I faded out of this one. Trying to fit 5 hours in a day for pipe forums is tough lol

Status
Not open for further replies.