PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

sittingbear

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 20, 2015
Olympia, WA
After a few months in hospital and rehab, related to repair of a mitral valve and complications from respiratory and gastrointestinal problems, I'm back at the keyboard, at least for Forums. I'm still off email for reasons unknown, hundreds of messages waiting. Sorry to be a "ghost" for so long. Thanks to those who kept me in mind. It will be a while before I'm a regular again, but I'm here and willing.
Glad to see you here again!

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Tom, if encomiums such as the six pages of this thread about you doesn't fix you right up, I don't know what will....

I will plan to close this in about a week, as too many more tributes might give Tom a big head. (ok, it won't but this thread can't go on forever!)

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
After a few months in hospital and rehab, related to repair of a mitral valve and complications from respiratory and gastrointestinal problems, I'm back at the keyboard, at least for Forums. I'm still off email for reasons unknown, hundreds of messages waiting. Sorry to be a "ghost" for so long. Thanks to those who kept me in mind. It will be a while before I'm a regular again, but I'm here and willing.
YES. Well that you're back. The reason you left :( but glad you're back and still kicking.

Apr 2, 2018
Idong,South Korea.
Hi,MSO!

JSPiper71

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 3, 2022
Toronto Canada
Good to hear you're on the mend!!

MidnightPuff

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 6, 2020
Ohio
Man, I need to be more active on here. I just thought about you and your past post the other day when I was lighting up some Granger. Welcome back!