PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

puffy

Lifer
Dec 24, 2010
North Carolina
It's now July 12th.Which means that today I've reached the age of 70 years old.Life has changed a lot in my life time.No need to go into all of that here.Except for one thing.In days of old when I went into a drug store pipe tobacco was in the aisle and condoms were behind the counter.I don't know how many years I have left but I hope this old pipe smoker can spend them here with you good folks.

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
Happy Birthday Puffy! Haha that's so funny that the condoms and Pipes/tobacco switched places. I vaguely remember that from my youth.

topd

Lifer
Mar 23, 2012
Emerson, Arkansas
Happy Birthday Puffy! We're glad you're here and hope to have you

'round and about for a long time to come. Happy Smoking!
(Do I have to wait until 70 to be a Bonafide Old Fart?)

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
Enjoy every moment! I turned 40 last weekend. I somehow always thought it would be a big thing, turns out it feels the same as 39.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Happy Birthday Puffy!
Samuel Gawith Grousemoor in my 1C Fat Apple Cavicchi.

cavicchi047-1-600x450.jpg

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
I think you hit something there, Puffy! How did condoms get out in ehe aisle? The AIDS panic of the 80s, right? If we can prove pipe smoking prevents an STD we can get our baccy back where it belongs, on the aisle next to the condoms! One stop shopping! :rofl:
Happy Birthday, man!

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
I"m 70 puffy and it ain"t so bad, my father used to say this world was screwed up because we used to crap outside and cook inside and now we cook outside and crap inside HaHa the old cajun

Status
Not open for further replies.