PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sergemoat

Can't Leave
Oct 15, 2011
SPC Mississippi River, I just want to build a giant fort out of those delicious little crumble cakes.

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
Right now it's 4noggins Lord Methley.
Reading this thread is giving me a severe case of TAD...

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
Frog Morton (regular) So far this is definatley my "go to" blend and the only one I have ever repurchased in the last two years. This said, I would rather give up on my favorite blend than to only be limited to it.

captainbob

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 5, 2010
We should be very thankful that at this time there are so many wonderful and varied choices of high quality creative blends from which to choose. It will not remain this way due to the FDA limiting our freedoms and love of pipe tobacco. As for me, you all know the answer. Smoke what you like and like what you smoke!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

terry

Oct 7, 2011
wow..good question..for me at this time it would be no bite delight!!!

unixhelp

Lurker
May 24, 2012
Really new to pipes but it seems to me alot of enjoyment comes from trying many new blends, apparently I'm not supposed to like Middletons apple and corn cob pipes...but i do ;)
A lesson I learned when I was 14...don't smoke pencil shavings !

loborx

Apr 20, 2011
EMP. It's not the end-all ultimate blend but if all other blends disappeared, I would find comfort in its mix of Va and Orientals. It's just a mild, tasteful, reliable and satisfying blend. I wouldn't miss all the others (too much) if this were the only one around.

aristokles

Can't Leave
Jan 18, 2011
I would need a time machine to smoke My Mixture 965 - Dunhill production (no Murray's clone nor Orlik wannabe). Lacking that device, C&D Engine 99 (followed by C&D Cordial and Dunhill London Mixture- and yes, current production of that is OK).

May 25, 2012
McClellands Navy Cavendish, for sure. Somehow this conversation gives me the jitters, and Im furiously smoking a pipe of it right now. Scary thoughts 8O

Status
Not open for further replies.