If You Could Only Keep One...

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

They'll have to announce it well in advance they can't just cold turkey people. Besides the cigarette lobby is strong. I could see something like New Zealand being adopted but that won't effect long time smokers.
Phillip Morris has already announced it will stop selling cigarettes at some date I forget now.
We’ve had the FdA scare for a while, as well as hints that they would stop all mail and shipments of tobaccos.

I’m not saying it is imminent, but the writing is on the wall.

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
You are a generous man. The rest of us, like me, will beat ourselves to death for a piece of dry leaf dipped in dog urine.................
I would just beat to death whoever was responsible for the dog urine coming into contact with the leaf. But only if a human was to blame...if it were entirely the dog's fault, I would of course have to rethink the whole thing. Which would be made much more difficult without something to smoke while thinking. Gosh, what a dreadful quandary. This thread is upsetting me slightly. I'm going to go look at the TAD pickup thread to calm my nerves. Happy weekend everyone! ?

Mar 1, 2014
If you had give away your cellar, and could only keep one tin/jar out of your collection...what would it be?

Pack it in alternating layers of VaPer and English.

Come to think of it this is a totally reasonable project for someone with easy access to tobacco.

Last edited: