If You Could Name Your Own Tobacco Blend...

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Here's a few more!
Vegan Honeymoon. That sweaty, personal aroma with hints of asparagus and brown rice.
Old Hardware Store. Pestacides, paint and bone meal with undertones of fertilizer and weeping dynamite.
I somehow missed that thread the first time around...many good ones in it, but those two are hilarious.
I can't help but think that there's just got to be some product out there these days called Vegan Honeymoon.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
Moderator: As soon as you get to the good part, it goes out for good! :nana:
Fishnbanjo Flake: Every time you open the tin, it's a different blend, better than the last.
Aronomicon: No tobacco at all, just a special blend of casings and toppings.
jay-roger.jpg

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Deeming Demon!
A series even...
Deeming Demon - Hoarder’s Cellar

Deeming Demon - Tobaccopocalypse
Conjures all kinds of images of what the tin art could look like.

bassbug

Lifer
Dec 29, 2016
I'm surprised trouttimes didn't beat me to this but....I'd love to see a blend named "Dry Fly Delight" for all us flyfishers.
Something sweet and mellow to enjoy on the stream.

Running out of names like Cosmic Twist, Cosmic Flake, Cosmic Ribbon, I decided to start using vintage sci fi names for my own homegrown blends, so now I have...

Forbidden Planet, Plan 9, and John Carter Hall.
But, I also rename bulk blends in my cellar, that only I know what they really are, such as...

5100 is Tits Up, Curly Cut Deluxe is You Won't Believe its not Strang, and LBT is Escudo-like.

pappymac

Lifer
Feb 26, 2015
Cosmic -

Sounds like your doing the same as a lot of B&M's trying to convince smokers they blend their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.