PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

canucklehead

Lifer
Aug 1, 2018
Alberta
Of all things to worry about, people really worry about the size of their dick? For years I thought that was more of a cliche or joke. No wonder there's such a market for anxiety medication.
Low testosterone levels are also linked to cardiovascular problems, premature aging, metabolic syndrome, mental illnesses especially depression and anxiety, as well as the obvious reduction in secondary sex characteristics such as upper body musculature, pelvic structure stability, body hair, deepened voice, sex drive, aggression, spacial perception, proprioception, hand-eye coordination, and linear logic.

gamzultovah

Lifer
Aug 4, 2019
First question what are they trying to sell us with our insecurity? Second question how do you tell something that generally doesn't have any records just self reporting?
No doubt agenda driven (multiple agendas, actually) propaganda. Why would someone even think to look into this? And, if true, how could the outcome be linked to such and overtly ambiguous theory? As MSO said “The plastics probably don't help either.” My doctor has told me on many occasions to stay away from plastics as best I can (for preserving testosterone levels). He also went on to say that most mass produced hygiene and skin care products are estrogen ladened as well. So it appears that pollution wouldn’t be as much the culprit as improper mass production is...but who is going to give up their Tupperware or Oil of Olay to save the ever shrinking phallus?

When I pointed out to my doctor that what he’s asking me to do is next to impossible, and is there anything else that can be done to mitigate the effects of estrogen, he said: “Yes. Go out and act like a man and do manly things.”

So, I think I’m going to smoke some straight Balkan this morning in my Barling Spigot. That’s manly...

Reactions: edger

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
you know what is the most manly thing you can do? Not worry about such things. Pick some flowers if you want just be ready to punch anyone that tries to stop you. Even when I was really little when ever people would tell me to do something manly and be a man I'd either think that's just stupid or everyone should do that. Nah I don't need to dive off a cliff that's dumb or ladies should have integrity too. Then after puberty I added or it's just intrinsic and doesn't have to be thought about.
Also be careful of the reporting on science it's often really bad. One of my go to examples was a French study that showed evidence that testosterone contributed to people eating spicy foods, that trying spicy foods is one of the risks that testosterone is famous for contributing too. The stories read that eating spicy foods gives you more test (needs a dumb abbreviation). Which it doesn't do that. Some of the reporting said that's a sign of high test (dumb abbrev again), which it isn't. But if our ancestors didn't have some people taking risks because they're all high on male sex hormones we'd think peppers where poison and be missing out on some great foods.

Reactions: edger
Status
Not open for further replies.