PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pipeman1972

Lurker
Jul 20, 2020
Would any of the more knowledgeable within the group be able to identify the maker of the pipes in the pic shown? I particularly like the pipe at the top of the image and would love to be able to buy one if possible. Many thanks in advance guys.

Attachments

• 82406888-3A3D-4AC1-91FC-234C8F50DE7D.png
    82406888-3A3D-4AC1-91FC-234C8F50DE7D.png
    178 KB · Views: 27

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
I love my Scottie!

Welcome from the Central Coast of California! Ask any question, make any observation….

You can put your location in your Profile—(please!—because people will forget!) and which will save questions in the future as to where you live when you later mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, etc., etc..

Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state.

Reactions: Pipeman1972

Pipeman1972

Lurker
Jul 20, 2020
I love my Scottie!

Welcome from the Central Coast of California! Ask any question, make any observation….

You can put your location in your Profile—(please!—because people will forget!) and which will save questions in the future as to where you live when you later mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, etc., etc..

Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state.
Thank you very much for the warm welcome. I really do like the look of them. They look light and well balanced. I have about 15 pipes, all of which are the usual, traditional shapes. I think I need to maybe bring myself into the 21st century and buy myself a Scottie. Time to start saving I guess

Reactions: jpmcwjr
Status
Not open for further replies.