I Want To Strangle Espresso Maker Inventor.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Sam Gamgee

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 24, 2022
DFW, Texas
I also sometimes think about getting a legit espresso machine but always change my mind. The options and price and dialing it all in is just too damn much work for me. The Bialetti makes a great shot and I’m content with it.

In one of the Pipes Radio Show episodes Brian was interviewing some Italian pipe maker and got to the part about his fav drink. The fellow said it was coffee made in a Bialletti, the way all Italians drink it. His words, not mine. So Bialetti must be legit.

For years I used a cheap camping perk on my stovetop. It looked very redneck but people were always amazed at the taste of my coffee when they’d visit. They’d always be shocked to find out it was made in a $10 perk.

Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon

J2005

Lurker
Dec 26, 2022
Stove top moka pot and good beans. When I say good beans I mean a good dark “espresso” roast and fine grind. Just like our pipes or putting on a record it takes time. If you want quick get a super automatica that will spit out a shot quick.
Slow down y’all, put on that record, pack your bowl perfectly, and listen to that delicious drip into a pour of coffee and enjoy.

J2005

Lurker
Dec 26, 2022
Stove top moka pot and good beans. When I say good beans I mean a good dark “espresso” roast and fine grind. Just like our pipes or putting on a record it takes time. If you want quick get a super automatica that will spit out a shot quick.
Slow down y’all, put on that record, pack your bowl perfectly, and listen to that delicious drip into a pour of coffee and enjoy.

Attachments

• L1000045.jpg
    L1000045.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 0
  • L1000027.jpg
    L1000027.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 0

Sam Gamgee

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 24, 2022
DFW, Texas
FYI: if you use a Bialetti, make sure the coffee is ground really fine. I grind mine almost to Turkish blend in my Vitamix blender. It works very well.

Reactions: jpmcwjr