PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
I think the Smoking PIpes sale is a good one. I just happen to think the sales at Tobacco Pipes are often a bit better because of the Sales Tax thing. I am a law abiding person and if taxed, I pay it. If you make the additional effort to send in money to your State each time you purchase over the internet and aren't taxed by the vendor, kudos to you. I've made a ton of purchases from Smoking Pipes the past couple of years and in general find them very easy and pleasant to deal with and their performance has been impeccable. Most of my cigar purchases are Cubans which SP can't help with.

craig61a

Lifer
Apr 29, 2017
Minnesota USA
Who needs Esoterica when you have WCC... Seriously, I love WCC's blends. And I don't even need to sacrifice a virgin in a medieval forest on the first full moon of the summer solstice to make them show up.

I think the SP sale is a fine one. Right now, I am doing the indecisive dork thing trying to choose between an estate on SP and a new pipe on TobaccoPipes.

Buy both...

Reactions: danimalia

shanez

Lifer
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas
I took a lot for me not to buy that Sara Eltang bent Dublin they have.

To make up for it I managed to get another of fishnbanjo's pipes.

Reactions: dcon

diamondback

Lifer
Feb 22, 2019
Rockvale, TN
I have some Watch City (WCC?) ‘Nor’Easter’ and a few others from “Panhandler/rdavid”s estate. Having looked them up, I’m tempted to buy his jarred Nor’Easter...

Good stuff? IIRC it got a 3.6/3.7 on TR.

P

pipebuddy

TobaccoPipes.com have 30% off pipes and 15% tobacco and cigars.
Now that's a sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.