PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Jun 9, 2018
England
Never been to any of those as I've not visited the States. I have been to a few of the places the Esoterica blends are named after, tho. Never actually smoked any of the blends as we don't get them over here, but I've been to Blackpool, Brighton, Hastings and Margate. Does that count? 😂

timt

Lifer
Jul 19, 2018
Haha, I'm average...barely. For a second, while going through each location, I thought I was way below average (life story) but then managed to hit 3 of the last 5 and squeak by.

Bengel

Lifer
Sep 20, 2019
Never been to any of those as I've not visited the States. I have been to a few of the places the Esoterica blends are named after, tho. Never actually smoked any of the blends as we don't get them over here, but I've been to Blackpool, Brighton, Hastings and Margate. Does that count? 😂
You need to make one for all the mates over the pond😃
See how the yanks stack up.

mingc

Lifer
Jun 20, 2019
The Big Rock Candy Mountains
Sir, I genuflect in your general direction! bdw

When do you embark on your pilgrimage to Jersey? 😃

I've been to 18, if it counts that I didn't go up into the Space Needle, Washington Monument, or the Statue of Liberty. I really don't care for heights. I did go up into the Sear's Tower, but I froze to the wall, and my girlfriend at the time thought that she was going to have to get someone to force me back into the elevator. I also didn't care for teetering around on the rim of the Grand Canyon. I prefer to enjoy tall things from the ground.