PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I got a call from my moms boyfriend yesterday and he asked if I could help him locate his favorite cigars. I said sure no sweat He smokes Swisher Sweets with the Wood Tip. I started at JRcigar 4 hours later I tell him he has to switch to Hava Tampa and he better buy all he can.
Yes gentlemen there is a complete shortage of Swisher Sweets with the wood tips or any tip for that matter. I talked to a bunch of tobacconists and they all had the same story, nothing is coming out of Honduras because of Covid. Swisher had a few products on the shelves but they were all grape flavored crap like that.

What kind of loser can't find Swisher Sweets, I mean seriously??????

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
I got a call from my moms boyfriend yesterday and he asked if I could help him locate his favorite cigars. I said sure no sweat He smokes Swisher Sweets with the Wood Tip. I started at JRcigar 4 hours later I tell him he has to switch to Hava Tampa and he better buy all he can.
Yes gentlemen there is a complete shortage of Swisher Sweets with the wood tips or any tip for that matter. I talked to a bunch of tobacconists and they all had the same story, nothing is coming out of Honduras because of Covid. Swisher had a few products on the shelves but they were all grape flavored crap like that.

What kind of loser can't find Swisher Sweets, I mean seriously??????
You had me worried for a moment when you said there was a shortage of Swisher Sweets. I thought there had been another run on toilet paper.

bullet08

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
RTP, NC. USA
Hava'Tampa was my go-to in college when you could sit at a nice study desk with a homey lamp in the lobby of the student union with an ash tray provided. I was living large after doing my underclass years commuting to university from home.
In college, used to smoke Blackjack when I felt like a cigar, but too drunk to drive to Tinderbox.

Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon

jyrreb

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 6, 2019
laugh of you want.. I called this months ago. I buy them daily, and they have become hard to find.

For all you stuck up fancy boys... They are the number one selling cigar in the history of cigars.
Call me whatever you want... I just have a hard time calling those real cigars. ?

In all seriousness any shortage, whether caused by COVID, politics, or forum lurkers is a telling sign of the future of our hobby regardless of what you smoke. Sorry you can’t get the product you enjoy. I’m not usually grabbing sticks with a lot of Honduran tobacco so I haven’t felt the effects in my humidor, but I have a feeling we’ll be seeing more of this.

Grangerous

Lifer
Dec 8, 2020
East Coast USA
As long as they’re stilling rolling Rigilettos on the creamy, tanned inner thighs of a Dominican Princess in a a sweat shop in Tampa, no need to panic, men.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Swisher Wood Tips are the top of the line Swisher cigar. It is like drinking Crystal champagne, driving a top of the line Mercedes. In my opinion they are not cigars, they are just rolled up paper with a wood tip. I have tried for years to get him to smoke real tobacco but real tobacco doesn't come with wood tips.

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.