PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bambam

Can't Leave
Jun 22, 2011
Virginia
I hope he is alright and his injury wasn't more then he said it was. He is definitely missed around here. :puffy:

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
I do miss his presence on the forums. He said he smacked up his hand with some heavy metal, so maybe typing isn't all that fun right now.

aussielass

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 18, 2011
Well I sure hope he didn't get an infection in his wound, they can be real nasty. HWMNBO spent 5 weeks in hospital on an intravenous drip because of an infection so I have my fingers cross that Uncle A is on the mend!

nathaniel

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 4, 2011
Agreed everyone. I just hope he's alright. On a side note, I've been smoking the crap out of my custom pipe from him... and it only gets better. :puffy:

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Well hopefully he's cackling like a maniac and about to unleash a massive creation of steampunk pipes for us to drool over. I sent him an e-mail. I'll report back if I get a reply.

oldmaus

Can't Leave
Nov 20, 2010
I just communicated with the missing Uncle via email and he asked that I "thank you all for the concern and that he will be trying to get all the shipping caught up ASAP!"

Apparently he injured himself worse than previously realized and is working on getting fully healed and functioning properly again.

Status
Not open for further replies.