PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

crk69

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 30, 2012
I too have used all forms of tobacco.. now later in life I find myself enjoying pipes and cigars the most...

wnghanglow

Mar 25, 2012
Can't stand the smell of cigs, and didn't like chew when I tried it. I will stick with my pipes and the occasional cigar. Although I can't blame anyone for enjoying this weed in anyway that they can find!

waznyf

Apr 24, 2012
Texas
Well said sothron!!!! Could not have said it better myself. I feel the same exact way with tobacco and I do all of those things myslef.

The pipe and cigarette are tied for first place though hahaha

Tobacco truly is an amazing plant.

tjameson

Lifer
Jun 16, 2012
I think the only form I haven't tried is snuff but I enjoyed every other form at some point. Started with cigars, then cigs, then chew, then dip, then cigs and dip, then cigs and pipe, then nothing, and now it's pipe full time and probably nothing but the once a year cigar until I croak and that's how I would like it :) Tobacco is one of the great plants god gave us and there are really only two I can think of... :puffy:

unixhelp

Lurker
May 24, 2012
As an ex-cig smoker that has totally screwed my heart smoking 2 packs a day, cigs are paint thinner, cigars are wine but my pipe is an ice cold beer after a hard day at work :)

jfoster1

Lurker
Jul 13, 2012
I also loved the smell of tobacco. I could just open the bag and sniff pipe tobacco. It does smell so good

Status
Not open for further replies.