Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
cleavage.jpg

collindow

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 15, 2010
Portland, OR
Seinfeld quote! Kind of. I know that I personally love the hell out of a good pair of knockers. Unfortunately, I have been overzealous, and learned a hard lesson: not all knockers are good!

wolfscout

Can't Leave
Dec 13, 2010
Newberry, SC
I like two knockers. You can make a rhythm of banging on your knockers like a drum.

Quiz for today, which kind of knocker(s) am I talking about? :lol:

salvy2

Lurker
Sep 1, 2010
All the knocker replies have been hysterical to me but my wife thinks we are all insane in more ways than one! I guess its a guy thing! Keep up the good work gang

mikethepipe

Might Stick Around
Jan 19, 2011
Hmmm, I need a little assistant,.an electricians mate to come to work with me in my van. Luckily The Missus is in the kitchen nockin' a couple of vodka an cokes up. Its Saturday night, so maybe later....M

fatman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 18, 2011
Hobie, sweet Jaysus, you are my new hero! And, as Kevin said in a few posts above, I may hafta tap that pipe w.the palm of my hand!

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
I've got hundreds more so stick around. :lol:
Kevin has converted me...I think about him every time I get ready to smack my pipes on something that could damage them.

oldjazzlover

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 4, 2011
I love knockers! 8O But for my pipes I usually use the palm of my hand after stirring the ashes with the soon on my tamper.

puffndave

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 9, 2015
Great idea, now I'm thinking of gluing a knocker to the bottom of my big crackle-glass cigar ashtray. I don't smoke a lot of cigars anymore, but the cigar fold-ins are still good for holding a pipe nail.

Status
Not open for further replies.