PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
Someone sent me a Valentine's Day card. It's unsigned, but the envelope is hand-written. My name is correct and the address is C/O and my street address. My sister owns this house, so they seem to know that. I don't know any single women. It's a little creepy. Anyway, didn't have anyone else to tell, so posted it here. Just odd.

crazypipe

Lifer
Sep 23, 2012
Yes I know about this all to well, don't get those kind of cards anymore since my wife passed away.

mephistopheles

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 14, 2014
That's really nice. I think you should assume the very best of intentions until you learn more about it, if you ever do. :D Hopefully it's a cute/well educated neighbor chick that you just haven't taken notice of yet.

huntertrw

Lifer
Jul 23, 2014
The Lower Forty of Hill Country
So she says, "I see that you got my card!"
th

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
Look ... it's not creepy or unusual ...
... I just think he's cute in that little Army suit! :rofl:

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
You guys. It feels a little creepy that I don't know who sent it, but they know who and where I am. I can't tell if a man or woman sent it, the address is deliberately tortured to hide their identity. How many people know my address? There are a few on here, but if sandoval or sparrowhawk sent it, I believe they'd know I'd get them for it :)
Going with meph's cute/well educated neighbor chick for now. And hunter, I've never met that weird looking woman; she might be sweet. Wouldn't bet on it, but maybe. Fortunately, I haven't seen any of the movies you yobbos are referencing. Just odd to get an unsigned card with my name and address on it. The card was definitely one a girl would pick out though.
Yeah, not that interesting, just weird. Back to finishing Dawnguard with some Old Dark Fired in my Albany Canadian.

toby67

Can't Leave
Sep 30, 2014
Australia
Maybe it's a joke, maybe its a shy girl expressing her interest in you, maybe it's a friend of a friend. Penmanship won't tell if it's male or female. Take it as a compliment and wait to see if anyone owns up to it.

paranoidpiper

Might Stick Around
Feb 16, 2015
Well I mean it could tell you if its more likely to be a male or female. Bu I'm pretty sure you don't wanna hire a hand writing expert

Status
Not open for further replies.