I Have This Pfeifenwerkstatt T.H.A.L. Pipe. Does Anyone Have Any Info On The Brand? I Can’t Find Much. Cool Pipe Though.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Peter - CCB

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 26, 2019
Santa Barbara, CA
www.etsy.com
I bought this a couple years ago and haven’t smoked it. I was going through some pipe boxes and always liked the look. There’s very little to no info I can find on the company or maker. Just curious if anyone had any info. I bought it from a German family store I’ve got quite a few pipes from in the past if I recall correctly. Shipped it over here to the states. Thanks for any replies regardless. - Pete

Here’s pics for fun.

Attachments

• IMG_0691.jpeg
    IMG_0691.jpeg
    158.6 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0700.jpeg
    IMG_0700.jpeg
    147.7 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0705.jpeg
    IMG_0705.jpeg
    183.3 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0748.jpeg
    IMG_0748.jpeg
    196.1 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0760.jpeg
    IMG_0760.jpeg
    151 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: dsturg369

Peter - CCB

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 26, 2019
Santa Barbara, CA
www.etsy.com
Thanks. Yeah I broke a pipe in my rotation recently. Really no clue how it happened. I removed the stem and tenon just broke off. Never dropped it or anything. A really cool bent Ascorti Business with a Fumé rim. Loved that pipe. Packed it away until I can repair it. So I’m searching for a replacement in my boxed up pipes and this popped up.

Reactions: dsturg369

Searock Fan

Lifer
Oct 22, 2021
U.S.A.
It's been quite a while, but it reminds me of a very good pipe shop I visited in Colonge, Germany. I think the name was something like "Pfeifer Heinricks'. And to confuse things even more there was another shop called (maybe) "Peter Heinricks". puffy

UB 40

Lifer
Jul 7, 2022
Cologne/ Germany
nahbesprechung.net
It's been quite a while, but it reminds me of a very good pipe shop I visited in Colonge, Germany. I think the name was something like "Pfeifer Heinricks'. And to confuse things even more there was another shop called (maybe) "Peter Heinricks". puffy

No, Peter Heinrichs known as Pfeifen Heinrichs has nothing to do with this pipe. He was a famous seller of pipes cigars and tobacco and cigars in cologne. His family still keeps two shops running, the famous “Haus der 10000 Pfeifen” in the centre of Cologne, and his “Chateau Henri” in a small town 20 kilometres from Cologne.

Reactions: Searock Fan