PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PiperCalvinist

Might Stick Around
Apr 9, 2024
South Texas
I’m looking at buying my first Peterson and am desiring to get a pipe that has a filter option. I’m aware of the Army and Dublin lines, but I really like their Derry pipes. In one listing the details for filter say “Filter: no, 9mm”? Does that mean it doesn’t come with a filter but you can use one with that pipe? Can anyone shed some light on this for me?

MikeDub

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 26, 2022
SoCal
They offer the Derry in a 9mm option. I’d have to see the exact listing you’re looking at to know for sure. You can always call or email the shop and ask

Reactions: PiperCalvinist

mingc

Lifer
Jun 20, 2019
The Big Rock Candy Mountains
I’m looking at buying my first Peterson and am desiring to get a pipe that has a filter option. I’m aware of the Army and Dublin lines, but I really like their Derry pipes. In one listing the details for filter say “Filter: no, 9mm”? Does that mean it doesn’t come with a filter but you can use one with that pipe? Can anyone shed some light on this for me?
That's an odd way to say that it'll fit a filter but doesn't come with one. The seller will know best. Some Peterson Derry pipes are indeed built to take a 9mm filter.

Reactions: PiperCalvinist