PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Sir Yak

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 15, 2022
Arkansas
I spent about 5 minutes today (Wednesday) hitting refresh at 3:00 on SP.com wondering why they hadn’t posted today’s update. Then I finally realized it wasn’t THURSDAY!! 🤪 Anyone else ever do that? Just me??

Briar Tuck

Lifer
Nov 29, 2022
Oregon coast
When I first retired I would often lose track of the day, which easily happens when you no longer have a schedule to keep. These days I have enough going on with the band and other scheduled activities that it's easier to keep track.

Reactions: Sir Yak

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
I don’t know what day it is because pretty much everyday is a work day, yes, I refresh. Lol.

Time is a whole other animal. Let me explain how dumb I am.

I live in Nevada which is Pacific Standard Time. I do a lot of work in UT which is Mountain Time. I also do work in AZ which is both PST in the Spring Summer and MST in the Fall Winter.

I have a fire on Friday in AZ. The fire scene is 5 hours away. Since it’s in AZ it’s actually 5+1 on the clock and I actually had to, on paper, do the math for when to set my alarm.

Maybe I just need a day off. Lol.

Hillcrest

Lifer
Dec 3, 2021
Bagshot Row, Hobbiton
I don’t know what day it is because pretty much everyday is a work day, yes, I refresh. Lol.

Time is a whole other animal. Let me explain how dumb I am.

I live in Nevada which is Pacific Standard Time. I do a lot of work in UT which is Mountain Time. I also do work in AZ which is both PST in the Spring Summer and MST in the Fall Winter.

I have a fire on Friday in AZ. The fire scene is 5 hours away. Since it’s in AZ it’s actually 5+1 on the clock and I actually had to, on paper, do the math for when to set my alarm.

Maybe I just need a day off. Lol.
I think that's just an excuse to have a "two pipe problem" !! ;) Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !
P.S. Christmas is 12 days beginning at midnight tonight but if you do the math you may be able to stretch it to 14 days !!