PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
I've been housesitting my parent's house and just got back to mine. crk69 not-so-Secret Santa'd me! This is the guy who already sent me an awesome CARE package of 18.76! ounces of baccy and some accessories. When I got home, he'd sent me a retort he'd handmade, which I have absolutely no idea how to use, I just know from a thread on here if you screw up it blows the hell up, and FOUR OUNCES of one of my favorite tobaccos, MacBaren's The Cube.
It's like baron said in another thread, I can't outgive you guys! Smokin' some Cube right now in my straight rusticated Group 5 Cristiano pot.
If anyone can tell me how to use this retort, I'd appreciate it, because I suck at keeping pipes clean.
Thanks, crk, for the delicious Cube and the bomb you sent me! :)

crk69

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 30, 2012
You're welcome Dave.. Merry (early) Christmas, and Enjoy.... :puffy:

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
@hawk: The Cube is blended from 27 different tobaccos from three continents and then the blender added Caribbean sugar, Canadian maple syrup, English liquorice, fine chocolate and several fruits. It doesn't taste like anything else I've ever smoked. I have no idea how to describe it, but it just gets better and better. Where's baron when you need him?
@crk: Merry Christmas to you too.
Dave

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
That guy gave me a halfpound or so care package (of small samples) and then sent me another one with more of the ones I enjoyed! He's an amazing guy to say the least. All my favorite blends came either from him or were purchased later on as I discovered from what he sent me I really loved VA's both aromatic (crossover) and not.

Status
Not open for further replies.