Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

G

Gimlet

This might end up being a "happy accident". You may end up loving the tobacco you mistakenly ordered.
Maybe.
I did. I ordered 1/2 a lb of Gawith Hoggarth Best Brown Flake and they sent Samuel Gawith 1792 flake by mistake. I was watching tv and idly packing a pipe from the new batch and didn't realise it was the wrong stuff till I put a flame to it. I'd never smoked it before and wouldn't have chosen it from the description, but having opened it and smoked some it was too late to send it back so I persisted and now I love the stuff. It's become a regular order.

Rwdpiper

Lurker
Apr 29, 2023
I've done that exact thing with Paypal before so you're not alone! I just said, well, I guess it's ordered and just came to terms with it haha.

Reactions: El Capitán

lupy1234

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 3, 2023
Hanover, PA
I will say this, I call BS. One can see the total if you click the checkout button instead of the PP button. Plus you have to authorize the sale on PP, which is a two click process. First click is to go to Paypal's site and next to authorize the transaction.

El Capitán

Lifer
Jun 5, 2022
Newberry, Indiana
I will say this, I call BS. One can see the total if you click the checkout button instead of the PP button. Plus you have to authorize the sale on PP, which is a two click process. First click is to go to Paypal's site and next to authorize the transaction.
Not on moble. It was one click that said continue. There was no authorization statement. I wanted to see if they would take the shipping off like I was supposed to get. I figured it would come off after putting in the payment option. So with all due respect, kiss my ass.