PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

austinxpipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 25, 2012
For what it't worth, the polite attitudes and helpful nature of what I typically see around here is what made me want to join. I used to post in the bodybuilding.com forums, but everyone was always fighting with each other so I left.

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
I'm definitely getting the Biotene dispenser, but am trying hard to decide between those comfy looking briefs, that sharp tote bag or the propeller beanie.

jpberg

Lifer
Aug 30, 2011
One more thing, Fnord, while we did have a bit of a snit about some Dunhill pedigree, please don't equate post count or time on the board with wisdom or experience. Any damn fool can make any number of posts a month, or a year for that matter, that doesn't mean any more or less attention should be paid to their opinion.

Every post and poster should be judged on the content of each post, and nothing else.

dd951

Can't Leave
Jun 18, 2010
Cortez a question please, were those skivies designed by the Old Cajun with pockets on them?

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I have been a member of many forums over the years and I have learned one inescapable truth...I am right and the rest of you are wrong. Once you can grasp this universal concept, you will be better human beings for it.
Old Cajun, can I watch as you take bigvan out with a clean head shot with your 50 caliber sniper rifle? I want his pipe collection.

bigvan

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
"Old Cajun, can I watch as you take bigvan out with a clean head shot with your 50 caliber sniper rifle? I want his pipe collection."
YEAH!
Wait... what?

jpberg

Lifer
Aug 30, 2011
No worries, BV, it just sounds as though someone is going to shoot you. Keep calm and carry on.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
The briefs were merely inspired by The Old Cajun.

By way of contrast, his design not only has pockets, but the crotch is WAY BIGGER (or maybe just more stretched-out). :rofl:

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Is that a Churchwarden in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?
Bigger post count just makes you a bigger post whore. It might even get you a custom title.

Status
Not open for further replies.