PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

madox07

Lifer
Dec 12, 2016
Does anybody have a clue if the guys at tobaccorevies.com are still working on their website? I can't find my reviews anywhere. When I click on the profile activity I have zero all across the board. I even reviewed a blend after the upgrade, and can't find it. If I click, for example, on JimInks's profile - of whom we know has thousands of reviews, I can't access them either. I just get this "member search panel" and no blends.

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Nothing has been lost. It's all saved. Go to tobacco search, then search for the tobacco you posted an opinion on, and you will get your review. it will say: (View your review), click here. They were not deleted. They are still there.

madox07

Lifer
Dec 12, 2016
I have tried what you suggested, and indeed it seems to work for most blends - although some seem to have been lost, or perhaps there is more than one way of presenting that blend - as in pouch/tin/bulk, each with their own page and reviews. Things seemed to be easier when one could access the full list of their reviews, or other users' reviews. Is that still retrievable in some way?

Reactions: JOHN72

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
Does anybody have a clue if the guys at tobaccorevies.com are still working on their website? I can't find my reviews anywhere. When I click on the profile activity I have zero all across the board. I even reviewed a blend after the upgrade, and can't find it. If I click, for example, on JimInks's profile - of whom we know has thousands of reviews, I can't access them either. I just get this "member search panel" and no blends.
My gosh i hope you are ok, thoughts and prayers!

madox07

Lifer
Dec 12, 2016
Ok .. found it, or maybe they have introduced it - not sure. In your profile tab, in the upper left corner there is a link to reviews, and by clicking there you can access the old fashioned list.