PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

thekiltedchaplain

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 11, 2011
Well done. I love the shape, and bet it feels great in your hand. I love that you left in natural as well. Thanks for the pictures.

smoker

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 25, 2011
Nice work wallaby i like the shape the walls look pretty thick too egg in shape and the colour suits it too very nice :clap:

wallaby

Lurker
Jul 8, 2011
I never expected such a tremendous response. I must have done something right.

Again, thank you fine gentleman for your overwhelming gracious comments.
Wallaby

juni

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
The proportions are just right. Did you get hints and tips from the pipemakers forum?

wallaby

Lurker
Jul 8, 2011
Juni, I have been reading just about everything I can find about pipe making, especially literature on Jeff Gracik. I've also watched several good videos on youtube.
Thank you for asking.
Wallaby

smokindawg

Can't Leave
May 25, 2011
wallaby, nice job for your first............. But be warned, it's a dark path you have started your travels upon.
I started out with a pre-drilled block myself for my first pipe. Then I started reading everything I could on pipe making and started practicing drilling on 2x4's using my drill press after getting that part figured out, I spent the next 3-4 years buying up supplies and tools to make my own pipes from start to finish. Now if I can just figure out how to use all this stuff. :)
Short story long, your hooked........ better tie down your wallet. LOL
Just messing with ya wallaby........ enjoy making your pipes, smoking them makes it even better. I look forward to seeing your next.

extreme122

Lurker
Jul 13, 2011
Very nice buddy, love those shapes.
Today i've got a new pipe that is like an egg aswell.
1044133.jpg

Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.