PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

wallaby

Lurker
Jul 8, 2011
This is the first Briar pipe that I've made. I practiced making 2 others out of oak. I left this one natural. I enjoy making pipes just about as good as smoking them. Could become my new hobby.

I'm interested in your comments and advice concerning natural pipes?
I call it the egg pipe because it feels just like holding an egg. Corney right??
https://picasaweb.google.com/cevans.tn/CharlieSEggPipe?authuser=0&feat=directlink

wallaby

Lurker
Jul 8, 2011
Dawk, I received the Briar block from Pimo's yesterday. I worked on it 5 hours yesterday and 6 hours today. I'm slow but if I tried to rush it wouldn't be much fun for me.
Wallaby

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Ditto hobie1dog, I really appeciate the photo essay. I think the pipe came out really nice.

It looks really comfortable -- in both hand and mouth -- and I'll bet it becomes a real good smoker. :clap:

wallaby

Lurker
Jul 8, 2011
I want to thank each of you for your gracious comments. I can't wait to order another briar block and get to work on another pipe. I enjoy working with wood and making pipes is very rewarding.
Also the egg pipe smokes great. The flavor of my favorite tobacco has never tasted better.
Wallaby

Status
Not open for further replies.