PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
Just tried Carter Hall for the first time. I've smoked pretty much aro's exclusively to this point and I have to say this was quite nice. Pleasant room note (or van note as it were) and nice simple flavour to the tobacco. I may have to do the Wal-Hall mix I keep reading about as I also received in 2 oz of that.

Dec 24, 2012
I added in 2 oz of CH to my 4noggins order this morning. Harris has promised me a money back guarantee (and will otherwise indemnify me from any consequential damages) if I hate it. Can't beat that deal.

jwp159

Can't Leave
Jan 1, 2010
I'm a big fan of CH for everyday smoking. I also enjoy sugar barrel nice burly with just a hint of maple sweetness

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Peck, no problem buddy, if you don't like it, you come here to Florida and I will write you a check. lol
I was surprised when I opened the box and saw the pouch it was in. I was kind of expecting one of those Captain black fold over pouches. When you buy a tub, do you have to transfer it into a jar to keep it fresh, or do the tubs work well?

Dec 24, 2012
Well, I am confused, because on 4noggins it gives you two options - 2 oz and 14 oz - and it shows some sort of yellow tub for both. I ordered the 2 oz, but Roth said it isn't available in 2 oz.

Status
Not open for further replies.