PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlaug

Part of the Furniture Now
May 23, 2010
Iowa
Welcome to the world Bianca Amor! Congratulations to the new family. Like others have said, you have no idea how much your world will change, but half the fun is finding it out and learning as you go.
I became a much better person after my daughters were born. They unintentionally gave me the gift of seeing the world anew through their eyes.

group4

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 16, 2011
She's beautiful. I hope you find fatherhood as enjoyable as I do. Congratulations to you and your wife.

rhogg

Can't Leave
Jun 14, 2011
Congrats brother. I can tell you that of all your life's accomplishments being a father will likely always reign supreme. If it ever does not reevalute the situation. Anyways from here on out no matter what is going on in your life you an always remember what is most important. Awesome source of joy. Love her always.

dburrows

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 2, 2011
That's awesome, congratulations to you guys! Praying for a healthy and smooth transition for your family.

sherlock

Can't Leave
Aug 21, 2011
I just want to say thanks again for the congrats, prayers, etc and to give some details for those of you who asked. She was 7lb 15oz and 20 1/2 inches long. We finally got to come home and we are all doing great. I am thankful and humbled by her and her mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.