PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Jerry144

Might Stick Around
May 2, 2021
It almost seems like there is not much that could be wrong with them...even if fit/finish is not top shelf. I may try one.

Reactions: lightmybriar

musicman

Lifer
Nov 12, 2019
Cincinnati, OH
I have three of these. I bought the first one without looking too closely at the dimensions. It's really small and I almost never smoke it. My second one is a fine smoker and is used for Lakeland blends. My third one is pretty much a Savinelli 122 clone, and it has developed into a fantastic smoker, and is a regular part of my rotation.

I didn't pay over 25 bucks for any of the three, and I think they are more than worth if for the price. They did have a bowl coating on the inside though, and that got removed with everclear before the first smoke.

Toast

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 15, 2021
UK
I have three of these. I bought the first one without looking too closely at the dimensions. It's really small and I almost never smoke it. My second one is a fine smoker and is used for Lakeland blends. My third one is pretty much a Savinelli 122 clone, and it has developed into a fantastic smoker, and is a regular part of my rotation.

I didn't pay over 25 bucks for any of the three, and I think they are more than worth if for the price. They did have a bowl coating on the inside though, and that got removed with everclear before the first smoke.
I'd forgotten the bowl coating! Mine had enough for a seven day set at the very least. I took an exploratory toke to check the draft when I got it & ended up spitting black!

Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon

DangerStranger

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 10, 2020