PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Howdy, y’all. I’m not too far from Pipestud’s neck of the woods although I haven’t ever met him in person.

I got into pipes last year although I had a failed attempt many years ago (and a horribly burnt tongue!). I have enjoyed the experience this time around now that I am older and take my time (and learned what YouTube was). I’ve been lurking for a good bit and joined to ask some questions from knowledgeable folks.

Thanks for having me on.
not sure what to think of your screen name. That could mean so many things range from kind of sweet and cute to oh my God you can do what you want in your free time but I didn't need to hear about it. The internet is amazing for pipe smoking. I didn't learn much about pipe smoking (started in 94) from the internet but did learn a lot about what tobaccos are out there how to find the ones I would enjoy the most and how many really top notch pipe makers are out there.

Reactions: Daddypants

Daddypants

Might Stick Around
Jan 30, 2023
Central Texas
not sure what to think of your screen name. That could mean so many things range from kind of sweet and cute to oh my God you can do what you want in your free time but I didn't need to hear about it. The internet is amazing for pipe smoking. I didn't learn much about pipe smoking (started in 94) from the internet but did learn a lot about what tobaccos are out there how to find the ones I would enjoy the most and how many really top notch pipe makers are out there.