PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reginald

Lurker
Apr 3, 2020
Florida
Welcome to the forums from SW Montana. Good B&M tobacconists are few and far between and well worth their weight in gold when found. As others have mentioned, visit some of the online retailers that you find advertised here and you'll be addicted...errr...well equipped soon enough!

Montana is on my hitlist of places to visit, it looks beautiful.

THANKS! I'm already "hooked" on SmokingPipes.com LOL

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
My dad just moved to bennettsville, sc. I’m excited to visit the area
It's a great place to be if you don't mind the politics. Nice little B&M in Spartanburg too, a place called Mr. Tom's -- classic good ol' boy joint from BITD when pipe & cigar smokers weren't pariahs! Gameday Saturdays will always find a gang of guys destroying leaf & cussing the coaches. -laugh-

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
It's a great place to be if you don't mind the politics. Nice little B&M in Spartanburg too, a place called Mr. Tom's -- classic good ol' boy joint from BITD when pipe & cigar smokers weren't pariahs! Gameday Saturdays will always find a gang of guys destroying leaf & cussing the coaches. -laugh-
BTW, correction I'm just now adding. That's SIR Tom's, not Mr. I know nobody probably cares but me, but I have this thing about not liking passing out bad info.

B

Reactions: radrick96
Status
Not open for further replies.