Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

StuporSpoopy

Lurker
Mar 2, 2024
Wittmann, Arizona, USA
Hello folks, after some exposure to the hobby from various sources I've decided to get myself into it. I've got an order coming in with a few different blends and I'm looking to start a nice collection of pipes to enjoy while staring out into the desert on peaceful nights. I'm a Land Surveyor by trade and love my time outdoors (except for in the summers, it gets really brutal.) I look forward to chatting with y'all!

HectorF

Lurker
Feb 18, 2024
Mexico City / Dubai
Hello folks, after some exposure to the hobby from various sources I've decided to get myself into it. I've got an order coming in with a few different blends and I'm looking to start a nice collection of pipes to enjoy while staring out into the desert on peaceful nights. I'm a Land Surveyor by trade and love my time outdoors (except for in the summers, it gets really brutal.) I look forward to chatting with y'all!
Welcome from Mexico City.

Reactions: StuporSpoopy

daveinlax

Charter Member
May 5, 2009
WISCONSIN
Doing mapping and data-collection isn't too bad, but construction staking and blue-tops are pure pain especially when it starts getting into triple digits lol, good to meet ya! 👋
Welcome from Green Valley AZ. By the time I retired from the Operators a few years ago stakes were pretty much a thing of the past.

MRW

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 6, 2022
Fort Worth Texas
Hello and welcome to the Forum from Deep in the Heart of Texas. You will find this site to be informative and the members insightful (and at times, most entertaining). Enjoy your stay!

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
Doing mapping and data-collection isn't too bad, but construction staking and blue-tops are pure pain especially when it starts getting into triple digits lol, good to meet ya! 👋
Welcome from an AZ grade foreman that’s stuck his fair share of lathe and blue tops into the valley o’ the sun!

Now working a city job, laughing at citiots that can’t wrap their head around why 14.14 is the same constant as 3-4-5, just different that applies better in dirt than on wood, or why engineer’s scale beats inches every time😉