PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

jttnk

Lifer
Dec 22, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
Hi and welcome from AZ. In college I played club water polo at Univ of Arizona , we went to UNM for several years for a big SW tournament. Always had a blast there. We still talk about the cinnamon rolls at the Frontier Cafe! The breakfast burritos were awesome as well!

Reactions: Dr Drago

Dr Drago

Lurker
Jan 30, 2023
Albuquerque, NM
Hi and welcome from AZ. In college I played club water polo at Univ of Arizona , we went to UNM for several years for a big SW tournament. Always had a blast there. We still talk about the cinnamon rolls at the Frontier Cafe! The breakfast burritos were awesome as well!
I was in Scottsdale a couple weeks ago.
Stopped by Hiland’s Cigars and grabbed a few tins of tobacco. Picked up a lovely Savinelli Bing too.

They had excellent prices for a brick and mortar!

Reactions: jttnk

jttnk

Lifer
Dec 22, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
I was in Scottsdale a couple weeks ago.
Stopped by Hiland’s Cigars and grabbed a few tins of tobacco. Picked up a lovely Savinelli Bing too.

They had excellent prices for a brick and mortar!
No knock on Hiland’s, never been, but, next time in town visit Stag in North Scottsdale. Amazing pipes and tobacco selection.

Dr Drago

Lurker
Jan 30, 2023
Albuquerque, NM
No knock on Hiland’s, never been, but, next time in town visit Stag in North Scottsdale. Amazing pipes and tobacco selection.
There’s a Stag here in Albuquerque too. Great folks, nice range of stuff.
Also, Monte’s Cigars is excellent with a back area membership lounge that is absolutely fantastic. I love it.

But Hiland’s prices are unheard of for a brick and mortar, at least the week I was there. Everything was literally the same price as on SP.
That smooth grain Bing cost $111 and tins were $12.

Reactions: jttnk