PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Dr Drago

Lurker
Jan 30, 2023
Albuquerque, NM
Greetings from the Land of Enchantment!

I got my first pipe almost 25 years ago but never delved too much into it, preferring instead cigars for many years. I do still keep a well stocked humidor of some fine sticks.
Over the last few years however, my piping interest was rekindled and has taken over. A random bowl of Nightcap gave me a nirvana smoke and overnight, my lonely basket pipe somehow evolved into a collection of about sixty some briars, cobs, clays, and meerschaums. As far as blends go, well let's just say that I am rapidly running out of room. At times it's almost embarrassing but I'm glad to be in good company here.

I'm lucky to have lived in many countries growing up and am consistently fascinated by the diversity in this community. People come from all walks of life, all over the globe, and we often have many shared interests in common.

Myself, I love cooking, guitars/amplifiers, hunting, fishing, knives, woodwork, photography, good literature, sailing, etc.
I love life's simple pleasures.
Few things bring me as much happiness as a sunset with loved ones or a warm fire after a good meal. With a bowl of course.

I'm happy to be part of this.

Dr Drago

Lurker
Jan 30, 2023
Albuquerque, NM
I almost forgot to mention my favorite blends.
I'm quite partial to just about anything from the Samuel Gawith family.

My current blends in rotation are:
CH Flake
Full Virg Flake
PS Luxury Navy Flake
Nightcap
Old Toby
Also finishing off some McClelland's Christmas Cheer and Frog Morton.

Always happy to open up the doors to any pipers passing through or wanting to start a meetup,

Cheers!

Jauto

Lurker
Nov 29, 2022
Greetings from the Land of Enchantment!

I got my first pipe almost 25 years ago but never delved too much into it, preferring instead cigars for many years. I do still keep a well stocked humidor of some fine sticks.
Over the last few years however, my piping interest was rekindled and has taken over. A random bowl of Nightcap gave me a nirvana smoke and overnight, my lonely basket pipe somehow evolved into a collection of about sixty some briars, cobs, clays, and meerschaums. As far as blends go, well let's just say that I am rapidly running out of room. At times it's almost embarrassing but I'm glad to be in good company here.

I'm lucky to have lived in many countries growing up and am consistently fascinated by the diversity in this community. People come from all walks of life, all over the globe, and we often have many shared interests in common.

Myself, I love cooking, guitars/amplifiers, hunting, fishing, knives, woodwork, photography, good literature, sailing, etc.
I love life's simple pleasures.
Few things bring me as much happiness as a sunset with loved ones or a warm fire after a good meal. With a bowl of course.

I'm happy to be part of this.
welcome
come by patrons in Cor

Reactions: Dr Drago