PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsiddle

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 24, 2012
I'll start I suppose :)
Had a pretty good time, friday we (my fiance and I) went to eat at chilis with my
sister and her BF, then out to DAVE n BUSTERS for some arcade games!!! Actually got enough tickets
for a really nice ash tray...
Saturday, Had a buddy over and we played some ol' school double dragon most of the day, then we all went
out to a bar to watch my fiance's brother's band play... Man there were some strange costumes... lol
Yesterday was a trip! I am a huge san diego chargers fan and I live in texas, so its hard to find people
to hang out with... BUT I found out theres a bar in Austin that a ton of chargers fans meet up at...
I carpooled up there with a couple fans which was awesome, and met like 30+ fans!!! Was tons of fun,
even though we lost. Came back home, sister and bf came over again, we made tacos and smores and just
chilled the rest of the night...
I HOPE ALL OF YOU IN THE PATH OF SANDY STAY SAFE

pipedisciple

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 18, 2011
Too short as usual. When You have to work on Saturday it is short. Did go out to dinner withe the wife and daughter on friday night, that was nice but the rest was uneventful. The time off is always nice. :puffy:

jsiddle

Sep 24, 2012
Cool deal... Its always nice to be able to go out to eat somewhere nice

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Well the good news is I had a 3 day weekend. The bad news is I've got a brutal cold going on. I haven't had a bowl since Thursday morning. I'm thankful that I had 3 days to rest up and I'll get another day off on Halloween. I'm able to somewhat breathe without sinus medication today so things are looking up. My wife also bought me pizza and a rotisserie chicken dinner, which kept my spirits up.

kris

Can't Leave
Sep 16, 2012
Well. Venice was a bit flooded on Saturday...

400224_10151157674452928_2138710919_n_zpse034c15b.jpg

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Nice! I saw that on the news. At least they already have boats.
I forgot to mention I got this on Friday. The Black Shag tins are already 1-1/2 years old! I'm going to age one each of the Stave Aged and Black Shag for 5 years or so and see how they taste. I'm going to try to age the BH too. We'll see how that goes.
IMAG0076_zps383045bd.jpg

pipewife

Might Stick Around
Oct 12, 2012
I'm going to try to age the BH too. We'll see how that goes.

Place your bets, folks ... thirty days, sixty days, ninety days? The odds gets really long after 90 days ...!

shawn622

Lifer
Jul 22, 2012
Mount Sterling, Ohio
I had a normal weekend being super dad. I loaded a bunch of minecraft mods on the boys computer and helped them design a new world. I took the boys to a Halloween party and bought pumpkins. Sunday, my oldest son knocked the ladder off the bunk bed hitting my youngest in the head. I was freaking out, but he was ok. All in all a pretty good weekend.

Sep 27, 2012
Upland, CA.
Well I had to drive back from Tucson, AZ on Saturday and got an EXTREMELY late start due to some issues at the job site... so I started my drive at noon instead of 7am like planned... got home late.

Yesterday we went to get our pumpkins and we carved them up after dinner... pretty much just some errands and work on the garden yesterday.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Sunday, my oldest son knocked the ladder off the bunk bed hitting my youngest in the head.
Super Glue makes a great temporary suture. I've used it on myself more than once. And on dead people many times. For some reason it bonds skin better than anything else.

shawn622

Lifer
Jul 22, 2012
Mount Sterling, Ohio
Yea, I've glued my fingers together more than once with super glue and acetone is the only thing that will touch it. It didn't cut his head. Just a small knot and bruise. Thanks for the kind words!!!

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
Worked on building back up the new joists on the rear deck project after tearing the old POS that was 16 years old.
went to my first SCCA Autocross event and got to take 3 laps in a Lotus Elyise...fun city.

politicalmonster

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 1, 2012
Had some fun this past weekend.

Went to a local attraction called the Atlanta Zombie Apocalypse, which is like an interactive zombie movie you go through. If you are near Atlanta, I can't recommend it highly enough for a Halloween attraction. My daughter and I have gone every year they have been open, and love it.

Anyway, you can also show up at about 5:30 in the evening if you want to volunteer, so this year we did on Saturday night, and we got to be zombies! Spent the whole night scaring the crap out of all kinds of folks, but the most fun was the big burly men that screamed like girls when my daughter would jump out and chase them!

Not sure if this will work, but here is a link to a few facebook pics. Zombie Pics

sjpipesmoker

Lifer
Apr 17, 2011
Saturday my sons went with my sister to the pumpkin patch, that left my wife and I to run errands and relax. On Sunday, It was my sons 5th birthday. He chose Spiderman as his theme. we got a popcorn machine and a jumper. I BBQ'd Italian sausage and all beef hotdogs, Great times was had by all! Then after the party, the Giants swept the tigers...more great times!
374808_10151225218764320_1544847453_n.jpg

jsiddle

Sep 24, 2012
New rear deck, scaring people at a zombie apocalypse, a spiderman birthday, super glueing stuff together, and driving home from Tuscon!!!
You guys were productive this weekend :)

Status
Not open for further replies.