SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Jan 27, 2020
Because a pipe is inexpensive doesn't mean it should be abused. I feel like pipes are almost like living creatures. They breath with us, and feel almost like a living extension of our body.

• Haha
Reactions: bullet08 and JOHN72

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
man that suit. Or more the way he's wearing that suit. I almost feel like it still be funny if he did the videos straight and just wore his suit like that. Though I have to admit it also makes me feel uncomfortable. Like think about it if you saw that guy dressed like that walking down the street there is a good chance you'd go the other way or look for emergency bludgeoning implements.

Reactions: Wuce Brayne

Charlie718

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 25, 2021
Bronx, New York
Those overalls remind me of the old school Stationary Engineers uniform or an old school train Engineers uniform.

It seemed to me like a satire slight to the working class man.

Charlie718

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 25, 2021
Bronx, New York
You’re much too tender.
It’s a slight to every utube reviewer that came before him.
Lmao, and I’d say you are to quick to assume my friend, just because I said I perceived his overalls as a slight to the working class man (especially those that do YouTube vids) doesn’t mean I got butt hurt lol. I still watched his vids and laughed. puffy

jpberg

Lifer
Aug 30, 2011
Exactly! I love how he puts the pipe close to the camera in every video, even taps the camera lens. I just wish he kept going with it.
There is one still in the can, concerning Penzance, cognac and grape Nehi amongst other subjects.

Reactions: hawky454