PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
No, please. This is the sandbox where misfit pipe smokers come to play. If we’re here, we won’t be bothering anyone else. Merry Christmas!
That "threat" was in jest! This thread is indeed for play—the harmless type, that is.

Speaking of sandboxes, thank you, it brings back many memories of my friends and me playing in one.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
I take it then that you had no cats?
You've got that right! I don't like cats at all. There were none in my parents' household, and never in mine. There were a few girlfriends that had cats, which was the end of the line as soon as I found out.

To quote Ogden Nash:

"The trouble with a kitten is that
Eventually it becomes a cat."

Lees65GTO

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 29, 2022
Texas
You've got that right! I don't like cats at all. There were none in my parents' household, and never in mine. There were a few girlfriends that had cats, which was the end of the line as soon as I found out.

To quote Ogden Nash:

"The trouble with a kitten is that
Eventually it becomes a cat."
"girlfriends"????, it seems I vaguely remember that term, it's been so long ago that I'm not sure if it was real or something I dreamed.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Nah, the Canuck just inherited that thread. It was started in 2011 by a New Jerseyan.

A lot has changed since then.

36a40e10b1b1cb6ba5d87646d021857f.jpg

Winnipeger

Lifer
Sep 9, 2022
Winnipeg
This forum is growing on me. This has been quite a year. Can you believe it's almost 2024? Who thought they'd even live this long? And yet the world keeps turning, and Algerian briar is still the softest, sweetest thing on God's green earth. It's the best.
kenny-bania-the-best-jerry.jpg
Merry Christmas everybody! And here's to Peace on Earth and Good Will Towards Men in 2024. We can always hope.

simong

Lifer
Oct 13, 2015
UK
Speaking of cabbage, I hailed a black one in London, but the bastard was off duty and told us to fuck off.

So we took a Pedicab, much more fun.
Were you wearing your spurs shirt round London? London cabbies all support the Arsenal, next time you’re in town you’ll know.😄

Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Were you wearing your spurs shirt round London? London cabbies all support the Arsenal, next time you’re in town you’ll know.😄
Hah! Good point. No, no Spurs gear was shown. Not even the little pin I have for a sports jacket.
For cabbies, we had two Arsenal supporters, and one West Ham- not a huge sample but no Spurs supporters in the lot.

simong

Lifer
Oct 13, 2015
UK
Hah! Good point. No, no Spurs gear was shown. Not even the little pin I have for a sports jacket.
For cabbies, we had two Arsenal supporters, and one West Ham- not a huge sample but no Spurs supporters in the lot.
West Ham? Hope you checked the fuckers license, that lot can’t even lie in bed straight at night they’re that crooked! Lol
Hope you had a nice time in London & merry Christmas!