Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Mar 2, 2021
Alabama USA
Since this is a new hobby or learning opportu ity I admit to smoking several bowls per day for the past couple of weeks. I was camping since Thursday and only smoked one bowl around the camp fire a couple of nights and otherwise didn't miss it at all, which is good. It tells me I am not addicted. I can see myself occasionally smoking, but at some point going for weeks or months without a bowl. However, when I do, I hope to now know how to do so properly thanks to this fine forum.

Mdutson

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 21, 2021
Houston TX
Right now due to me traveling so much for work I smoke only on the weekends. My absolute favorite, never miss, perfect smoke, is Sunday morning coffee and smoke with a book before the kids wake up! I set my alarm for this moment lol.

MidnightPuff

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 6, 2020
Ohio
2 - 3 bowls a night after work and 3 - 8 bowls a day on the weekends or on vacation. When I don't have a pipe going I tend to have a portion or two of general mint snus in my gums. Snus feeds the addiction in a tasty & timely manor and pipes provide a pleasurable escape from the world while also giving me time to appreciate the world.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I smoke 4-6 bowls a day. I smoke nothing but flakes most of the time and I use group 4-5 sized pipes with a couple of group 6 pipes mixed in here or there. A group 5 sized bowl full of flakes usually takes 1.5-2.0 hours to smoke.

Sloopjohnbee

Lifer
May 12, 2019
Atlantic Coast USA
in the words of Robert Deniro in the Cigar Aficionado interview- "almost never" :ROFLMAO:

hahah - just kiddin' but c'mon who the hell does an interview with a tobacco enthusiast outfit and no longer smokes? I don't care what movie they are promoting If I recall he even turned down a pre-castro cuban